JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Day At the Farm

This past Saturday I took my niece and nephew, Kate and Steven, to the farm at Thanksgiving point. We had a great time!! It was extra fun because they were having the "Baby Animal Birthday!" so they had all the babies out where you could see them up close, and touch and feed them!! It was really windy, but the kids were troopers, and even insisted on standing in line for 25 min. for the pony ride!!! But it was totally worth it!! I don't know that I've ever seen Katie smile so big for so long!!! They loved riding the horses, and feeding them too!! I cant believe that feeding the big horses didn't scare the kids half to death!!! We had a wonderful time! I love getting to spend time with just me and my nieces and nephews! Plus I love being able to give my brother and sister some time off!!

No comments: