JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Small Taste

So this week has been quite hard. I have been sick all week! Blah, just feeling terrible! And Amy, my boss, has been out of town for work since Tuesday afternoon, so I absolutely had to work. I have had a small taste of what it would be like to be a real mother and sick at the same time! And on top of that, my little girls have been sick as well! I am glad to say that I am stronger than I thought I was! Yes, I am exhausted, and yes, I am still sick, but I also made it through! I love those little girls so much! Jade has been so understanding that we cant wrestle, and rough house like we usually do because Miss Kim has an upset tummy and headache. She was also very helpful with Ivy this week, offering to get her bottles for her, playing with her to keep her busy, and cheering her up when she felt particularly awful. She's such a great helper! Ivy too! She has been so good this week! Its hard on me to see them not feeling good!! I'm just really glad that the weather hasn't been great, it gave me a valid reason to say "no, we're going to stay inside today!" Well, Amy is home now, and I even get to go in an hour late tomorrow, and its Friday so I'll have the weekend to recuperate! I'm happy to know that I could handle it, but not pushing to be a real mother any time soon!!! I'll stick with my sweet little ones that I have now!!

No comments: