JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Picnic






A couple weeks ago, the weather was so nice that we just had to get outside!! We decided that we would try a new park that I found close to work, only after a lot of persuading! "I think I like our old park best""does it have a slide like our old park" Jade had a lot to say on the matter til I told her that the new park had 5 slides, lots of swings, and tons of space and trees!! That all won her over!! Not only did we decide to try the new park, we decided to make it a picnic!! The first one of the year!! It was so much fun! Jade is really active, and loves to run run run all the time. She quickly found some boys to play tag with, and boy did she love showing off how fast she could run!! Ivy is a bit more tentative. She's a little scared to do things on her own just now, and the only way I could get her to go down the slide was to go with her. So I handed over the camera to my budding photographer Jade, and we went down the slide twice!! That's all I could get her to do!! And every time I tried to take a picture of her she would run the other way!! Little stinker!! It was such a fun day, and we were all definitely worn out!! I know its been a great day when my girls have that sweaty grassy smell!! I love it!!

No comments: