JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Where a kid can be a kid!

So this past Wednesday I took the girls to Chuck E Cheese!  We met up with a friend of mine who is also a nanny and has 2 girls near the same ages of mine.  We had such a blast!!  It was great to get out of the house and the girls loved playing the games and having pizza for lunch!  They thought that was super awesome!! Ivy's favorite thing to do is drive, so we got her on the moving little car rides, but that wasn't enough for her!  So we put her on my lap and let her play a real car racing game! I pushed the gas and break and she steered, and you know, she wasn't half bad!! I'm not saying I'd let her drive my car, but for a 2 yr old she did pretty darn good! Jade had a blast trying to play skee ball, but it was a little terrifying for anyone near by!! It took a few minutes to explain that you roll the ball up the ramp, not throw it!! but at least now we know she could be a great softball pitcher!!!  We got tons of pictures, but I haven't had time to put them on the computer yet, so I'll put them up here in a couple days!! 

No comments: