JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Blog!!

So, people have been telling me for a while now that I should get a blog! Well, here you go! I have one!!! I'll periodically post pics and let you know whats up in my life! Right now, I don't really have any pics, so I'll just give you a quick over view of how my life is going, and what I'm up to these days!
These days I'm living at home again, with the parental units, who I love dearly, and the little bro, Adam. Although, I'm not sure you could actually say I'm living there! I am rarely home except to sleep or to change and run off somewhere else!!
I am still a nanny, but in November I started with a new family! The Sanfords. They are fantastic and I love all of them so much!! I have 2 little girls, Jade, 5, and Ivy, 2. They are so beautiful, sweet, smart, funny, etc. Jade is in preschool right now, and will start Kindergarten in the fall. She is such a smart girl! She is already reading really well, and I couldn't be prouder of her! She is also in Karate, and has gymnastics twice a week and is the most coordinated girl I've ever seen!! In fact today for the first time she did a perfect hand stand on the beam!! and it wasn't the short practice ones either!! It was on the full size one!! She amazes me every day!! Ivy is so adorable!!! She has the deepest brown eyes I have ever seen!! She too is really smart girl! She turned 2 in January and even before then knew all her letters and all their sounds and could identify each one out of a grouping!! They both love music and we sing and dance around the house on a daily basis. They really love it when I play songs on the piano for them to dance too! I could go on for pages on how amazing they are! I'm sure you'll be seeing tons of pics of them on here and most of my posts will be about how amazing they are!! The parents are Amy and Scott. Scott is just hilarious, a huge tease. He takes pleasure in making fun of me and my randomness. Amy is amazing. I can honestly say, she is becoming one of my closest friends. I look up to her in so many ways. We've gotten along so well that right from the start of me working for them she was continually late to work because we just couldn't stop talking! I love this family so much and hope to be with them for years to come!
Now, I know at least my sisters want an update on the dating scene, but for those of you who don't care, skip this section!! Right now I'm just taking it easy, no specific boys in mind. Just having fun and doing whatever I please!! Last week I went on a date with a really cute guy to an amazing concert and had such a blast!! But I think I'm seeing friend potential only on this one! Mostly right now I'm just hanging out with my amazing group of friends! I realized at the end of last month that I met most of this group 3 years ago!!! I cant believe its been that long, and at the same time it feels so much longer!! Then I think about the fact that it's been 4 yrs since I graduated high school!!! WOW!!!! Time sure flies!! So that's all I'm really up to these days, just having fun and doing my thing!!! Hope you enjoyed your short trip into my life!!! I'll see ya later!!!

No comments: