JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Small world, Good memory!

So last night I was invited by one of my good friends to go to a movie in the park! We watched Field of Dreams. It has been far to long since I've watched it. I really enjoy that movie. But before we went to the movie, we met up with my friends cousin at her house. We were going with her and some of her room mates. I have only ever met one of her roommates, so it was nice to meet 2 more. So I met Annalisa(not sure if that's spelled right!) and she looked really familiar to me, but I just couldn't figure it out! Well, after the movie was over and we were all headed to get some desert it finally clicked! She was my Oakcrest Camp Counselor!! For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a girls camp in Utah that girls go to the summer after they turn 13. You go for a week, and just have fun! I seriously cant believe i recognized her! It has been 9 years since I went!! But we had fun talking about it. The reason her name didn't alert me to who she was is that all the counselors have "nicknames" that they go by rather than using their real names. Her name was "Sprite", and she was one of the things I loved most about Oakcrest! It was so fun to talk and get to know each other as adults. Kinda weird at first, but very cool! I'll try to scan in some of my pictures from camp and post them up here. But it may not happen any time soon since our family computer rolled over and died today, and that's what the scanner is hooked up to!!

1 comment:

The Culbertson's said...

No I HAVE NOT read Stephanie Myers new book :'(. I am listed at 110 on holds at the library with only 48 copies to go around. It will be awhile unless I can get one of my church buddies to lend it to me....about changing your background, yeah I can help you easy just give me a call some time much easier over the phone then email...Luv ya!