JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yeah!! Progress!!

I've been putting this off for so long. Even though I have really wanted to do it, I just didnt know where to start!! So I'm taking the first step toward sanity while living in my parents house. I've decided to rearrange my room, and in fact, completely redo the interior! I'm going for an aqua and chocolate color palate. I've been looking for a bed spread in those colors, but I find that I am very picky about what I want!! Today and yesterday I did a lot of looking for that, but today I also decided to get a new computer desk!! I bought one and set it up in my room, and I love it!! It fits perfectly, and gives me so much more space to work with!! So, hopefully this week I'll find a comforter so I can pick paint colors and then I can get to the reall work! I'm excited!

1 comment:

The Culbertson's said...

TAG your it, see my blog for details