JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Friday, July 18, 2008

My Newest Obsession!

My new obsession is photography. I blame my boss. She has a fantastic camera and is a wonderful photographer. She makes me jealous. So, since I am rather poor and dont have the money at the moment for a nice digital SLR, I have pulled out my dads old 35mm Pentax MG. I've been trying to teach myself with a little help from the boss and another friend of mine who is majoring in photography. The biggest problem is, FILM IS SO DANG EXPENSIVE!!! Well that and the fact that you dont get the instant picture showing you if it sucked or not! And also, because film and developing are so expensive, I try to use as few shots as possible! Dont want to waste any. But with a digital it is so easy to just snap, snap, snap! Much easier to learn on! So I'm struggling a bit with that! But I am having a good time doing it! In fact, I developed my first roll of film this week! I'll put up the photo's in the next post. there were only a few that I really liked straight out of the camera (sooc). So she, the boss, has also gotten me interested in photo editing! So I've done some simple editing on some of the photos and I'll post them with the originals!

No comments: