JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Concerts!!!!




So April was an amazingly luck for me!! I got to go to 2 awesome concerts!! Both for free!!! The first one Leanne and I had been trying forever to win tickets to because you could only win them!! It was the Rock in UVU concert hosted by X96! It had 5 bands playing! It was Josephine Collective(that we actually missed, they were first on) Ludo, The Brobecks, Story of the Year, and The Bravery!!! It was freakin awesome!! So Leanne finally won tickets and we were stoked, but then we had a chance to get 4 more!! Leanne and I each took a date, and gave the other 2 to our friends RJ and Alle. It was such a blast!! And it was cool to find out that the camera in my new phone doesn't do half bad!!
The other concert our friend Jon had won tickets to and decided he didn't want to go! Sad for him, but yeah for me and Leanne!! This one had Rev Theory, it was the first time I'd ever heard of them(but they have a really hot lead singer!) Flyleaf, who I really like, and Seether!!! That's the band I really wanted to see!! It was a blast, and we got a great spot, in the balcony right beside and a little back from the stage! The view was incredible!! So here are the pics I got, not amazing I know, but pretty darn good for being in a crowed that was moshing and constantly moving!!
PS. I was NOT moshing, I was avoiding the pits as best I could!! I may be crazy, but I'm not a complete lunatic!!!

No comments: