JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Giant Target!!!

Yesterday!! Oh, boy! I think my car has a giant target painted on it that I can't see, but everyone else aims for!!! I got in ANOTHER car accident!!! It wasn't a bad one, but it still bites!!! The guy clipped my back bumper going 50 mph. I really was lucky, he swerved at the last min and just clipped me, if he hadn't, oh, I don't even want to think about it!! But I'm OK, and my car will be fine, and paid for by the other guys insurance. Its just annoying to be in 3 car accidents(one with a friend the her car) in 5 months!! Not to mention the ones before then! My dad was joking that by this time next year, my car will be brand new!!! Didn't exactly make me laugh last night, but it is funny I suppose! Oh, well! Guess that's my luck!

No comments: