JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!! For the first time!!

Here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog list your 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 facts about yourself, and 3 current obsessions/collections.Then tag your friends at the end of your blog by leaving there names. Let them know you tagged them by leaving a comment on there blog.
3 Joys
Music, any kind
My Girls
Reading, anything and everything
3 Fears
Spiders
Being Alone
Dieing before accomplishing something worth telling people about
3Goals
To go back to school and get my degree in interior design
To get into better physical shape
To keep my life a little less chaotic :)
3 Facts about Myself
I actually like being single!!
I dream of traveling the world
I love my job more than anything else in my life!
3 Current Obsessions/collections
Twilight book series
Harry Potter book series
Jewelry
Tag...Amy, Kat

No comments: