JUST SILLY JUST CRAZY JUST MY LIFE!!!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Catch Up

I'm such a slacker!! I have so many pictures and so many things to write about!! I'll give a quick overview of the things that have happened and then I'll post pictures in other posts:)

So here are the many things that have happened in the last month!
  • Bug started Kindergarten at Renaissance Academy!! Very exciting! She loves it and her teacher! She has made a few new friends in her class, and is always so happy to go to school!!
  • Little Miss and I started our own little preschool for her, and she also loves it! I'm having a good time finding new ways to teach her things, and new things to teach her! It is good to have that one on one time to focus on her learning.
  • Bug had her end of summer gymnastics recital. I was so proud of her! She is quite a talented and coordinated kid!! I don't think I could do at 5 what she does!
  • Bug Learned how to tie her shoes!! I love that I don't have to do that for her any more. And every time she does it really, really well her face just lights up!! What a smart little girl!!
  • I went to several awesome concerts in August! The radio station I listen to, 97.5 The Blaze, had a series of shows called Wednesday Rocks! Every Wed. in August they had a different concert. FREE CONCERTS!! They were a blast!! I have some pictures from the Shinedown concert. It was by far my favorite!!
  • The summer ended!! But we had tons of fun this summer. I have so many pics of things we did this summer that I never got around to posting, so I'll be putting some of those up!

Well, I think that basically covers it!!

No comments: